12.3.11

Saturday at home

Good morning to you all!

Strangely enough I woke up at 7am a Saturday morning. Insane, I know. There was an orange cat scraping on the front door begging to let him in. Instead I finished my book (spot of bother), and let him in some hour later. And no, the book did not get markably better. Or maybe it was because I read it in Swedish. I don't know. But now I have to start reading something else. As you probably know I have plenty to chose from. I will keep you posted about what book I will choose.

And writing about books, I do strongly advice you not to visit Suomalainen Kirjakauppa if you look for books in Finland. I was very disappointed yesterday as I was in Kokkola, shopping and of course wanting to check out the new books also. But they have the same titles as a couple of years ago. I just got pissed and will not look for books there anymore. If you want to buy books in Finland, go to Akateeminen Kirjakauppa or Pocketshop. They will not disappoint you and you will find books in at least Finnish, Swedish and English.

The sun is shining and I will go to my spinning class in a beam of sunlight!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar