5.3.11

American Pancakes

Me and my roomie decided a couple of days ago that we would have a American pancake brunch on Saturday. Said and done!

We used this recipe:

2,5dl flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons sugar (just noticed I forgot this, oops..)
1 egg
2,5dl milk
2 tablespoons butter

Mix the dry ingredients in one bowl. Melt the butter and put the butter, milk and egg in a separate bowl. Mix.

We used honey, whipcream and strawberries as toppings. Halfway through the process we were sort of disappointed that we only got 6 pancakes total, but after we added all our toppings and started eating we quickly noticed that you do not need a lot of them :d Here is the result:


If you are a pro (like me :D) you can flip the pancakes just like they do in the movies! Lätt som en plätt.

Otherwise this is one of those shabby stay at home and study day. Still on the to do list is cleaning the apartment, it's my turn this week. And some dishwashing. Yesterday evening/night I got some ex tempore plans, so maybe I can watch a movie instead tonight.
(yes I feel kind of optimistic today, the sun is shining outside and everything so.)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar