28.3.11

After Microbiology

After Microbiology everything seems so much more fun! Even though it was easier this time around, taking into account that I now knew how to prepare. And it is not like it would be a boring subject, on the contrary, it is probably my favorite subject at the moment. There is just so much to learn, all those tiny details!

Anyhow, the next test will be in the beginning of May, plenty of time to relax (a bit). I hope to finish some books I have started with. I could not resist the temptation to buy the book that the movie Never let me go is based on. Then there is the book My Estonia by Justin Petrone. And all the others that I once started with but never read more than some chapters.
Yesterday I decided that I will have to start writing down when I buy a book, so that I can see it black on white. Maybe this will stop my uncontrolled hamstering of them...

Today I am so grateful for these persons in my life:



All the three of them are my siblings and my best friends, I feel so blessed to have them in my life.
(Otherwise growing up would have been B O R I N G! :D )

1 kommentar: