7.3.11

Cause you had a bad day...

Bad day today. The test was really frustrating because I realised writing it, that I did not know the stuff as well as I should have known them, taking into account that I read a lot. And it hit me that this is a really really difficult subject, if you think about that one should know a lot and lot of microbes and write an exam about it, solving clinical cases etc. The virulence factors and antibiotic treatments are frying my brain. But to all microbiologists' defense, this is a interesting subject. Just a lot of info to take in...

Also this day was just generally crap. You know, one of those Mondays. Where the bus is way too late, you get a annoying e-mail and the dishes are just piling up; the world just summa sumarum hates you.

But thanks to my roomie, the day did not end as bad as it was midway through it. She got me a lifeline on her way home (Coke light), was just in need of some ex tempore pancakes as I was so I had an excuse to make them again. We talked all the crap stuff through, we realised the test did go as bad as we thought and vips, my day was saved. As Juno would put it: The sun was shining on my ass again.

Tomorrow we have our last day of 500grams, oh joy! McDonalds here we come. No dishes. No cooking. H E A V E N.

Hope your week started better than mine, and if not, just make the sun shine on your ass and get a roomie just as good as mine :D

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar